FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANCY OF BI SYSTEMS
Methodologies in the development of the various components, belonging to the architecture of Business Intelligence solutions
- Definition of KPI's
- Balanced Scorecard
- Budgeting and Planning Models
- Financial Consolidation
- Customer Analysis Model
- Business Intelligence Systems Analysis and Roadmap
- Elaboration of Specifications
INFORMATION SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTING
- Corporate Data Warehouses
- Analytical Solutions: Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Consolidation, Balanced Scorecard
- Customer Segmentation Models, Customer Acquisition (First Sell), Customer Value, Cross and Up Selling, Customer Retention (Churn)
- Systems integration
- Custom Software Development
- Implementation of Workflow and BPM process
AUDIT TO BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS
Countless times, systems are not created from scratch in order to support an increasing volume of data or number of users over time, so B2F offers the audit service to BI systems.
- Alignment of processes according to business concepts.
- Performance analysis and detection of bottlenecks with suggestions for corrective measures.
- Evaluation of the system's capacity to withstand workload increments with constant performance.
- Security assessment and disaster recovery mechanisms.
B2F's training plans are based on real case studies, and reflect B2F's experience in Business Intelligence projects.
- The methodology used in the various sessions are the expository method and the demonstrative method.
- Data Warehouse implementation methodologies
- Business Intelligence Workshops
- Microsoft Technologies - Power BI, SQL Server (RDBMS + AS + IS) and Azure